14 Feb Why invest in a mobile application?
Demand for Mobile Apps is Exploding
Consumers use their mobile devices to find the information they want, as soon as they want it. They depend on the instant accessibility of mobile apps to quickly tell them what they need to know, so they can make their purchasing decisions and get on with what they’re doing.
Smart business owners understand the power and importance of mobile marketing to their bottom line. They use mobile apps to connect with customers, share relevant news, offer great deals, increase foot traffic, take reservations, and boost their revenues. Whether they deliver a service, sell products in a store, or run a successful restaurant, they know that having a mobile app is one of the most effective ways to reach and engage their customers 24-7.
Your customers are using their smart phones to access information more than any other medium.
- There are an estimated 12.2 Million Australian consumers who own a smartphone device (Oct 2012)
- By the end of 2013, Mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide
- Consumers are going mobile and expect you to be mobile-ready
- By 2014, over 3 billion of the world’s adult population will be able to transact electronically via mobile technology
Native and web based Apps are quickly replacing websites. 3 years ago it was a requirement for your business to have a website. Today, it’s now a requirement that all businesses have a Mobile Application.
Advances in technology have mobilised us to the point where iPhones, iPads and Androids are replacing computers. Soon, apps will be as common for your business as websites or Facebook pages. Which means, if you want to stay current and excel in today’s technology driven world, it’s imperative that you pay attention to mobile.
But don’t let all this overwhelm you, because making the transition is much, much easier than you think, and the rewards are tremendous. Here are just some of the benefits of making the move to mobile:
- Gain deeper insights about your customers
- Secure market share/li>
- Communicate with customers in real-time, anytime, anywhere
- Build brand loyalty
- Aggregate all your customer touch points into a single mobile experience
- Gain more credibility
- Leverage social networks
- Grow your subscriber base
- Promote and manage special events
- Send timely and targeted product or service notifications
- Create viral buzz
- Target users by user-behaviour or geographic location
- Get instant feedback
- Facilitate sales 24/7
We live in a “Mobile” world. Your business needs a Complete Mobile Strategy.
A Complete Mobile Strategy means you have both a:
Mobile web app for customer acquisition (HTML5 Web App/Website)
Downloadable app for customer retention and loyalty (iPhone, Android and/or iPad app)
With AppMedia, you get both 1 & 2, and so much more.
Apps offer better, more seamless, mobile marketing opportunities, improved workflow, and drive your bottom line.
Now is the perfect time to enter the market and capture your market share.